Crankshaft, piston ring camshaft, plus more.
Drives gears, carrier bearing, internal transaxle seal, plus more.
Differential Assembly Components
Pinion bearings, axle and axles bearing, plus more.
Water pump, thermostat, mixture control valve, overflow reservoir.
Fuel pump, pressure regulator, fuel injector.
Timing belt replacement. See contract for details.
CV joint replacement. See contract for further details.
Steering box, pump housing, rack and pinion, plus more.
Alternator, starter motor, front wiper motor, cooling fan motor, heater blower motor, electric horn, clock, switches for the following: natural safety, over drive, reverse indicator, power windows, power door locks
Sales and Gaskets.
Head gaskets and intake manifold gaskets are covered for coolant leaks only on vehicles with up to 125,000 miles at the time of failure.
Compressor, expansion valve, plus more.
Seals and gaskets
All seals and gaskets are covered for premature failure on vehicles up to 125,000 miles at the time of failure. Seepage of seals and gaskets is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered under this contract. Any damage due to loss of fluid is not covered.
Electronic control module and instrument cluster, climate control, cruise control windows, seats, locks, plus more.
Cooling System Plus
Blower motor, heater core, electric radiator, fan motor, plus more.
Fuel System plus
Mechanical fuel pump, electric fuel pump, vacuum pump, plus more.
Master cylinder, wheel, cylinder, disc brake, calipers, vacuum booster, plus more.
Control arms and shafts, bearings and bushing, stabilizer bar and link, plus more.
All internally lubricated, parts due to mechanical failure.
Compressor, evaporator, accumulator, plus more.
Oil, power steering, antifreeze, and transmission fluids.
Global / Apex
Cover All Vehicle Parts Expect:
The maintenance, service and parts described in the Vehicle's manufacturer's Maintenance schedule, including timing belts failures occurring after such scheduled service dates unless such scheduled service was in fact performed. Recreational vehicle equipment such as, but not limited to, refrigerators ice boxes, microwave ovens and television.
- Tires/Wheels/ Wheel covers
- Lights bulbs
- Upholstery/convertible and vinyl tops
- Other normal maintenance services and parts including engine tune-up, suspension alignment, wheel balancing, filters, lubricant, engine coolant, fluids, spark/glow plugs, brake, pads, linings, and shores.
- Drums and rotors except when damaged by a covered part
- Body panels
- Exhaust system/catalytic converter Rust/Corrosion
- Cellular Telephones
- Video Entertainment systems
- Anti-theft system, radio/speaker equipment and any other equipment when not installed by the vehicle manufacturer. Passive or active safety and restraint systems and any Sensors/components related to the operations of those system.
- Physical damage/water or air leaks
- Bright Metal
- Sealed beams
- Sheet Metal/Bumpers
- Horns/belt (except Ac Lines)
- Moldings/Weather strips
The coverage shown for the listed components are samples of the actual coverage. Please refer to a vehicle service agreement application for a complete listing.